Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Too Faced Glamour to-go Tutorial

 If you've ever walked into a Sephora or Ulta and succumbed to an impulse buy, raise your hand.

*Angela puts her head down and reluctantly raises her hand*

I will go months and months without buying shoes, clothes or purses, but when it comes to beauty products, I can't help myself! As a result, I've collected items that I don't typically use.

So, with todays tutorial, I decided to grab the Glamour to-go palette (something I don't reach for all that often) and create a look. Here's what I came up with!







Products Used

- Too Face Glamour to-go Palette

- Bare Minerals Tiger's Eye Urban Decay

- Naked Palette Gun Metal

- Lorac Liquid Luster

- Eyeko Skinny Lash Mascara

- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

This is a non sponsored video

No comments:

Post a Comment