Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tarte for True Blood Look

As a Christmas gift to myself, I gave in and bought the Tarte for True Blood palette. Whether it's the colors, the show, the brand or all three, I had to get this palette. For the price, I was very impressed with all that was included. The palette includes:

- 17 eyeshadows
- A sample of Lifted natural eye primer
- A sample of Lights, camera, lashes! mascara
- Small emphasEYES aqua-gel eyeliner

Here are some shots of the palette!





Anyway, I finally had time to play with the palette. Here is the look I came up with.




Here are the steps to creating this look:

1. Prime eyes. I used the primer included in the palette

2. Swipe "Dusk" across the crease

3. Place "Moss" in the outer V and blend into the crease

4. Pack "Waitress" onto the lid

5. Use "Fairy" to highlight below the brow and to erase any mistakes

6. Mix "V" and "Nocturnal" and put on the lower lash line

7. Line upper and lower water line with the Tarte liner

8. Put "The true death" on the inner tear duct and blend up into the crease

9. Curl eyelashes and coat with Tarte mascara


So there you go! Thanks for reading and feel free to post any looks you've come up with using this palette!




This is not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment