Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wearable Blue Makeup Tutorial

As I was recording this, Michael and his friend were having, "guy time," with the xbox. As you can tell from the video, things got a little exciting!

Anyway, I'm someone who only wears neutral looks. I love different shades of brown, champagne, taupes, light pinks, etc. I'll occasionally wear purple, but other than that, I'm not a 'color' kinda gal.

I had bought the Coastal Scents Color Eye Shadow Palette but since I was planning my wedding, I never had time to play with it! Now that life has settled down, I finally had some time to experiment with my new toy! Here's what I came up with!







Products Used

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow - Too Cool
MAC - Shroom
MAC - Satin Taupe
Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Zero
Palladio Eye Ink - Black
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara




This is non sponsored video

No comments:

Post a Comment