Sunday, March 18, 2012

Neutral Make Up Tutorial using Naked 1 and 2 Palette

Greetings from Oklahoma! Michael is going to school down here for the next three months, so we said goodbye to Minnesota and traveled 12 hours to the South! I'll be leaving here Tuesday but will be returning at the end of April for about a month. I'll miss my fellow, but I will hopefully get more videos up while he's gone!

Moving on...since I've been here, I hit up the Ulta and FINALLY broke down and bought the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I bought the Naked 1 when it first came out and have been loving it ever since. Having only had the Naked 2 for two days, I know I'm going to love it just as much. If you want a review of one or both of the palettes, just leave a comment!




Since obviously the Naked Palettes are only neutral colors, that's the kind of look I did. However, i'm so mad at myself! Since it was St. Patrick's day, I didn't get a chance to take pictures until after I got home from our friends house. Being several hours later and late at night, the pictures turned out terribly. Instead, here's a picture of one of my nieces.


She LOVES being in her onesie! She looks like a little old man in her undershirt and bald head...silly bebe.

List of Products

Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
Naked Palette
- Naked
- Sin
Naked 2 Palette
- Foxy
- Snakebite
- Suspect
Clinique Cream Liner in Deep Brown
Bare Escentuals Buxom Insider Liner in Chocolate Citrine
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Naked


Have a great day everyone!


This is non sponsored video

No comments:

Post a Comment